Tuesday, July 15, 2008

When it starts, I shrink back & forget why the world looked so beautiful just seconds ago.

When I got the call at 12am& saw your name on the caller id, I knew what had happened even before you spilled everything in a tear-choked voice. When you are hurting, I hurt too. How I wish I could reach over & give the hug you need. Brave brave girl, hang in there alrights, you know there are some kinds of love you can always rely on.

While you’re stuck in the past, we’re busy studying Math & when I’m in the world of kings & queens, you’re with the missing queen. That’s what friends are for(:

I won’t admit that little tingle.

& then the warmth, the horrid thing that is forever betraying me. The all too familiar numbing of the jaw. & I know I’ll go to bed like yesterday once more.

Fuck you. You deserve nothing more than the ugliest vulgarities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home